I am a classically trained singer, and studied under Irene Feher in Montreal, and Renée Haas and Carole Bajac in Paris.
I have been hired to sing soprano several times at Christ Church Cathedral Montreal. I was hired to support the soprano section for David Bernard’s amateur choir in Maisons Lafitte, France, and to sing for a wedding at Notre Dame d’Auteuil church in Paris.
I sang the solo in Variations on Jingle Bells by Mark Hayes with the NEK Chorus in Vermont in 2015.
I sang the part of Eileen for the critically acclaimed play, In Memoriam: The Wake of Cheddar Fandango by Sarah Segal-Lazar as part of Montreal’s Fringe Festival in June 2014.
I have also worked on a few pop vocal records on which I sang backing vocals and choruses:
- Background vocals for Sarah Segal-Lazar‘s Talk, Mackerel soundtrack in December 2013.
- Background vocals for JEX’s mixtape Bwase map Bwase in July 2011.
- Background vocals for The Snitches in May 2003.
I sang lead on several songs on each of these records:
- Vocals for Sport Themes Mix in November 2005.
- Vocals for Christmas Rap Mix in July 2005.
- Vocals for Halloween Kids Mix in June 2004.
***STAY TUNED FOR VOCAL SAMPLES***